Available Claim Forms
To submit a claim use one of the appropriate links below. If none are available for your particular claim, please contact us directly.
What to do at the scene of an auto accident:
1. STOP immediately, but do not obstruct traffic.
2. ASSIST injured. Have someone call police. Repeat after 5 minutes.
3. SECURE names, phone numbers, addresses of other drivers, witnesses, injured persons.
4. SECURE make, model, license numbers of all cars involved.
5. MAKE rough drawing of scene, showing position of cars and other details.
6. DON'T hastily accept claim settlements at scene of accident.
7. REMAIN calm, courteous and consistent in your version of accident.
8. NOTIFY your insurance agent as soon as possible.
ALWAYS GET A POLICE REPORT!!!!